Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship Programme
Chevening Fellowship: The application is open for the 2022 Fully Funded Chevening Leadership Fellowship for International Students to Study in the UK.
International students are encouraged to apply for the Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship Programme.
The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship is a unique leadership development program that aims to improve and transform cultural engagement and practice by developing a leader’s potential, knowledge, and abilities.
About the Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship
The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship, a collaboration between the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office and Clore Leadership, offers mid-career professionals in the arts and culture sector an exceptional opportunity to participate in a personally tailored leadership program in the UK.
The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office funds up to five international fellows to join a cohort of about 20 fellows from all over the UK and abroad on the Clore Leadership Fellowship Program.
The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship brings together some of the most innovative and dynamic cultural leaders from the UK and around the world for a unique personal and professional learning experience. Through in-depth learning tailored to your individual needs, aspirations, and circumstances, the Clore Leadership Fellowship will help you become the leader you have the potential to be.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): UK Chevening
Host Country: United Kingdom
Award Value: Full Sponsorship and 18,500 Euros
Eligible Countries: Listed Below
Application Deadline: 1 November 2022
Quickly Join Our WhatsApp Group for Scholarship Alerts Here
Eligibility Requirement for the UK Chevening Scholarship
To be considered for the Clore Programme, you must:
- Be from any of the following countries; Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Jordan, Lebanon, Mexico, and South Africa
- Be willing to return to your country after the period of study
- Possess a degree, or have received professional training, that is at least equivalent to a good second-class honors degree from the United Kingdom
- Not hold British or dual British citizenship
- Have completed at least five years (or higher as required by Clore Leadership) work, or equivalent experience
Also Apply: 2022 IMF Youth Fellowship Program for Young People Worldwide
Fellowship Duration and Reward
- The Fellowship begins in September 2023, and fellows will travel to the UK from their home country to participate in the first residential in September 2023 before returning home in early October.
- The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship is up to £18,500 that covers
- Two return economy flights from home country to the UK
- Living expenses
- Individually tailored fellowship learning plan which includes participation in courses conferences and other professional development activities in the UK
- Course and conference fees
- Training and development costs
How to Apply
Applicants who have previously received financial assistance from an HMG-funded scholarship or fellowship may reapply five years after the completion of their first HMG-funded award.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Button below.