MTN Job recruitment is currently ongoing at various MTN regional offices. Apply now for the Account Partner job vacancy at the EBU Sales NorthCentral.Enterprise. This is a job in the Abuja branch office.
Job offers for this position are based on merit and qualifications. You are to carefully read through the instructions and requirements for this job position.
MTN Group Limited is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European, and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. MTN recorded 232.6 million subscribers, making it the eighth largest mobile network operator in the world, and the largest in Africa.
With more than 17510 professionals, working in over 20 countries around the world.
MTN recruiters are always searching for brilliant candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. MTN employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire telecommunication industry.
Brief Job Description
- Company: MTN
- Job ID: 1363
- Job Category: MTN Level Two
- Job Schedule: Full Time
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Location: Regional Office Rooftop, Abuja, FCT, North Central Region, NG
- Application Deadline: 3 June 2022
Reports To: Manager EBU Sales North-Central
Division: Enterprise Business
- Carry full responsibility for the fulfillment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
- Prepare weekly and monthly corporate sales status reports.
- Prepare and present all sales and contractual documentation to the customer compliant with the MTN standards.
- Perform continuous analysis of the relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
- Increase company revenue by daily prospecting for new clients and creating more business opportunities for existing clients.
- Increase MTN market share by achieving the set target through the sales of MTN Enterprise solution as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Maintain excellent partnership-relationships with customers, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customer’s business.
- Build in-depth knowledge of the customer’s operating environment, business drivers, ambitions, issues, problems, and stumbling blocks to be able to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs.
- Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiation of the MTN data products and services.
- Handle all customer requests for service successfully, fault reports, and billing queries.
- Escalate and troubleshoot customer queries and complaints.
- Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income on communication using the data mining system.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants, etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
Qualification/Requirement For MTN Account Partner Job
- First degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or any other related discipline
- Fluent in English
3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Exposure to strategic planning