Application for the 2022 Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment is currently ongoing. Interested and qualified persons are to apply. Apply for this hot job in Nigeria now.
This NERC job recruitment invite was released directly from the commission and details are provided as received below.
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) hereby invites suitably qualified candidates to join our team in an exciting career in regulating the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry.
NERC is an independent regulatory institution created under the provisions of the Electric Power Sector Reform Act. Our head office is in Abuja but the commission has office presence in most states of the federation.
According to Wikipedia NERC was instituted primarily to regulate the tariff of Power Generating companies owned or controlled by the government, and any other generating company which has a license for power generation and transmission of energy, and distribution of electricity.
Brief Job Description
Sponsor(s): NERC (Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Federal Government Job
Location: Nigerian Headquater Office
Pay Structure: Monthly Salary
In pursuit of the mandate of the commission, we are seeking to employ suitably qualified persons to fill vacancies in the following broad areas of our activities:
- Market & Competition Analysis
- Utility rate setting
- Electrical Engineering
- Consumer protection
- Finance & Accounting
- Data Acquisition and Analysis
- Legal, Licensing & Litigation
- Enforcement and Compliance
- General Administration
Eligibility requirement For NERC Recruitment
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
Application Deadline: 15 July 2022
How to Apply for the NERC Recruitment
If you are interested in a fulfilling professional career at NERC, kindly apply via the Apply Button below and follow the instructions for the application.
Applicants should please note that this is a completely online application process, and no paper application and CV should be sent to the commission.
Applicants are required to submit only one (1) application and multiple applications shall result in a disqualification of the applicant.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process of the recruitment exercise.
Quickly Get CV Template Via Out Telegram Channel Here
Best of Luck from MyscholarshipNG