About 2022 She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition
Registration for the She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition 2022 is now open. She Loves Tech is the world’s largest startup competition for women in technology, complete with an acceleration program, resource matching, and global pitch competitions. Through its network of world-class investors, it aims to close the funding gap for women and provide them with investments.
The She Loves Tech Platform is the global go-to platform for founders and funders with a gender lens. They are looking for women-led and women-impact startups in their early stages. They are constructing a global ecosystem to enable greater visibility, funding opportunities, and community among women in technology, with the goal of catalyzing USD 1 billion in funding for women by 2030.
The Competition is held in over 70 countries across six continents, providing startups with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to grow exponentially.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): Gender-lens founders and funders
Program Type: Entrepreneurs
Eligible Country: International
Application Deadline: 12 September 2022
Full Award Benefits
She Loves Tech and works with startups to take their business to the next level. If you are shortlisted, they work closely with you, providing mentorship and/or workshops to prepare for your final pitch.
At the Global Finals, the week-long Bootcamp is specially curated to provide you with mentorship, training, and access to their network of top investors and influencers from the tech community.
- Over $500,000 worth of prizes will be made available to successful winners of the competition.
- Funding, resources, and visibility, including $100,000 direct investments will be received from She Loves Tech
- $15,000 Cash Prize from Teja Ventures
- $10,000 Cash Prize from ADB Ventures
- Special media coverage
- Mentorship from the best of the best
- Fast track access to programmes and resources
- In-house advisory services, and
- An unparalleled global community of founders and investors
Apply Also: mPharma 2022 Women in Software Engineering (WiSE) Internship Program
Eligibility Requirements for She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition
This is the eligibility requirement for those who can apply for this program:
- They are looking for early-stage technology startups who are seeking seed, angel, or A round funding (under US$5M) with at least a minimum viable product or working prototype (past ideation stage).
- You also must have a technology startup fulfilling ONE of the following gender lens: gender lens:
- Female founder
- Majority female users
- Majority female consumers
- Technology impacting women positively
How to Apply
- 14 Aug 2022 for South Asia, South East Asia, East Asia & Central Asia Regions
- 12 Sep 2022 for Turkey, Middle East, Africa, Europe, United Kingdom, Israel, Australia and America Regions
Visit the Official Webpage for More Information