Shell Nigeria Industrial Training and Internship Program
Shell Internship: Are you a Nigerian looking for an internship or Industrial training placement with an oil company? or Shell? The application is open for the 2022 Shell Nigeria Industrial Training and Internship Program for Nigeria Students.
Interested and suitably qualified students are invited to apply.
Eligible Fields for the Shell Nigeria Internship
Shell Companies in Nigeria Students’ Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in Higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in our office locations.
The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
About Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company
Shell Nigeria refers to Shell plc’s Nigerian operations, which are carried out through four subsidiaries, the most important of which is Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited. The joint ventures of Royal Dutch Shell account for more than 21% of Nigeria’s total petroleum production.
Shell has been in Nigeria for over 50 years and has the largest footprint of any international oil and gas company operating in the country. Shell has had a presence in Nigeria since 1937. Shell companies and investments have pioneered onshore, shallow, and deep water oil exploration and production.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): Shell Nigeria
Academic Level: Undergraduate and Polytechnic Students
Benefits: Training | Stipends
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
Full Benefits of Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Program
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work-related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork, and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
Also Apply: 2022 Technical Training Programme at Nestle Nigeria
Requirements for Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Program
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria?
- Have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training
How to Apply
All applicants should have a personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email – email@example.com
The email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following listed below:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.