DNUUMS Scholarship: Nigerian students are invited to apply for the 2022 Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students at David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Science (DNUUMS).
This scholarship opportunity is available to Nigerians to pursue their undergraduate career in one of the best Medical institutions in Nigeria with top-notch States-of-the-Arts Facilities.
The Ebonyi State Government, in collaboration with the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences, is offering a one-year scholarship to six candidates from each of Nigeria’s 36 states who will enroll in various medical courses.
What to Know About David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Science
This University was founded on the desire to improve the quality of manpower development in the health sector and the quality of healthcare in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. The central goal of the University is to develop critical competencies and expertise in the health sciences in the most conducive learning environment while maintaining the highest levels of professionalism, ethics, and excellence.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Ebonyi State Government
Academic Programme: Undergraduate
Host School: David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Science (DNUUMS)
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Deadline: Open
Award Value and Full Benefits of the DNUUMS Scholarship
This scholarship comes along with financial funding with includes the number of fees payable per year (including accommodation).
Below is the funding breakdown for all beneficiaries according to their field of studies:
- Pharmacy (Pharm D) – 2.5Million (Naira)
- Nursing (BNS) – 2 Million (Naira)
- Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) – 2 Million (Naira)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng) – 2 Million (Naira)
- Radiography and Radiation Sciences (B.Sc) – 2 Million (Naira)
- Dentistry (BDS) – 2 Million (Naira)
The above fees excluding feeding will be paid for the successful candidates for one year by Ebonyi State Government.
Requirements for DNUUMS Undergraduate Scholarship
- The candidate must be a Nigerian
- Candidate must apply for admission through JAMB in the 2022/2023 session
- Evidence of the ability to continue with self-financing from the second year of study must be shown.
- All students of the institution must be boarding students within the school complex
- All Scholarship and non-Scholarship students will be responsible for their own feeding.
Documents Required for Application
- Passport photograph
- JAMB result
- State Indigene Certificate.
Selection will be made across the 36 states of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, including FCT.
How to Apply
- Visit the DNUUMS Scholarship Application Page by clicking the Apply Button below
- Enter your phone number on the space provided and log in.
- Complete the form online and upload your passport photograph, WAEC/NECO, and JAMB result, and State Indigene Certificate.
- Submit application form
NOTE: Application is open to candidates applying for admission for the 2022/2023 session.
Visit the DNUUMS Official Website for More Information