UK Scholarship: Here is a scholarship opportunity to study in the UK. Currently ongoing is the 2022 University of Bradford Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students.
Starting this academic year, the University is pleased to offer a specific suite of scholarships to Sub-Saharan African nationals.
This award is for self-funding international fee-paying students from Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, or Zimbabwe. This scholarship is open to all students who meet the eligibility requirements.
This scholarship is not available to students enrolled in discounted partnership programs.
About Bradford University
The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. The university received its royal charter in 1966, making it the 40th university established in the United Kingdom, but its origins can be traced back to the early nineteenth century. The main campus is located on Richmond Road, and the School of Management is located on Emm Lane.
Brief Scholarship Summary
Sponsor(s): Bradford University
Country of Study: United Kingdom
Academic Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Application Deadline: Open
Full Benefits of University of Bradford Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship
- All students from Nigeria, Kenya, and Zimbabwe will be awarded a £5000 scholarship as a fee reduction.
- All students from Uganda and South Africa will be awarded a £4000 scholarship as a fee reduction.
- The scholarship will be paid in subsequent years if progresses with an average of 60% or above.
Eligibility Requirements for University of Bradford Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship
Below is the eligibility requirement to be considered for the University of Bradford Scholarship:
- The University is pleased to be offering a specific suite of scholarships to nationals from Sub-Saharan Africa starting this academic year.
- This award is for self-funding, international fee-paying students who are nationals of either Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda South Africa, or Zimbabwe. This scholarship is available for all students who meet eligibility criteria.
- Students on discounted partnership programs are not entitled to this scholarship.
- Only new students will be awarded the scholarship
Also Apply: 2023 Japan Government MEXT Scholarships to Study In Japan (Fully Funded)
How to Apply
- These scholarships are automatically processed and no separate application is required.
- These scholarships are not paid in addition to the international academic scholarship.
Important Notice: students can only receive one scholarship or discount so students who are eligible for more than 1 award will be given the award of the highest value.