Application is currently open for the 2022 Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme (MTP) for Nigerian Graduates.
Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is Nigeria’s leading producer of polyether and reconstituted foam products, such as mattresses, cushions, pillows, and upholstery sheeting. The company was founded on August 4, 1962, and it debuted on the Nigerian Exchange Limited’s floor in 1978. Aside from the Ikeja Factory, which was established in 1963, there are three other manufacturing facilities in Aba, Kano, and Jos.
About Vitafoam Management Trainee Programme (MTP)
The Vitafoam Management Trainee Program (MTP) is an 18-month program designed to prepare young, talented Nigerian graduates for future business needs. The framework provides a good mix of projects, classroom instruction, and hands-on experience for the Trainees. The trainees with the best performance and work disposition will be substantively placed in their job roles at the end of the program. The program will emphasize, in addition to statutory employability skills, integrity, innovativeness, entrepreneurship, smart work, and tenacity.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): Vitafoam Nigeria Plc
Academic Level: Graduate
Job Type: Full Time
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022
Vitafoam Management Trainee Programme Description
- Vitafoam Management Trainee Program (MTP) is an 18-month program structured to groom young, talented, Nigerian graduates in different business areas for future needs.
- The framework is a fine mix of projects, classroom, and hands-on experiences for the Trainees.
- At the end of the program, the trainees with the best performance and work disposition will be substantively placed in their job roles.
- The Program, amongst statutory employability skills, shall be keen on Integrity, innovativeness, entrepreneurship, innovative work, and tenacity.
Eligibility Requirement for Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme (MTP)
- Have a minimum of 2.1 at First Degree.
- Age not more than 27 years by September 2022.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English & Maths)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme by September 2022.
How to Apply
Suitably and qualified candidates who meet the requirements above should send their CV and Passport Photo (using the full name as the file name) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply