A law firm known as Zinda Law Group has a scholarship scheme called Zinda Law Group Scholarship. This scholarship is for the academic year of 2022-2023 in the USA.
Application for the Zinda Law Group Scholarship is currently open. All suitable and eligible candidates are invited to this exceptional scholarship opportunity. This is one of the fantastic scholarships in the USA.
About Zinda Law Group
Here is what Zinda Law Group is known for.
The Zinda Law Group is a nationally recognized personal injury law firm that serves clients across Texas, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Florida, and throughout the United States.
Zinda Law Group was founded in August 2008 with its mission to represent plaintiffs in cases involving a motor vehicle and trucking accidents, wrongful death, premises liability, dog bite injuries, and many other complex personal injury matters.
The lawyers at Zinda Law Group understand that education is incredibly important for all generations. This brought about their commitment to helping students in their paths to higher education, which is why the Zinda Law Group scholarship was established.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Zinda Law Group
Academic Level: Undergraduate
Value of Award: $3,000
Eligible Country: USA
Application Deadline: 30 September
The Zinda Law Group will support beneficiaries with an amount of $3,000 to aid their educational expenses in the USA.
Who Can Apply?
- Applicants must be nationals of the USA
- Interested applicants must be undergraduates and law students
- Only students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher can apply.
How to Apply
To apply for the Zinda Law Group Scholarship, applicants must submit the following in an email to [email protected], with ‘Zinda Law Group Scholarship’ in the Subject:
- Name of school, area of study, and intended graduation date
- An essay (max 2,000 words) or a video (max two minutes) included as an attachment
The submitted essay or video must include your response to one of the following essay topics:
- Why you choose law as a career
- What is one example of when you were able to assist another person in their time of need, and what were you able to learn from the experience?
Best of Luck!