We are pleased to bring to Nigerian students yet again another golden opportunity to study abroad. In a bid to bring to you every opportunity around the world, it’s our pleasure to give full details of the 2023/2024 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme as announced by the Operator of the NNPC & NAE PSC (Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited).
On behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2023/2024 NNPC/NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
The award is in two categories:
1. Overseas – To study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – To study in a recognized Nigerian university
Sponsor(s): Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE)
Scholarship Level: Post Graduate (Masters)
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023
- Tuition fees
- Field trips
- Living expenses support
- Return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
Who Is Eligible to Apply?
Below are the eligibility requirements for you to be considered for the Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) 2023/2024 Post-Graduate Scholarships.
To qualify for the 2023/2024 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree program in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2023.
4. Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
5. Possess an international passport valid for travel for at least one year from September 2023 (applicable to overseas category).
Eligible Course of Study
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Required Documents For Application
All eligible candidates are to ensure they have a clearly scanned copy of the following documents:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background, not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2023/2024 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2023)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
Note: All candidates are required to fill out and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click here.
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship scheme. Ensure you carefully fill in your correct details where required.
1. Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Return to Scholastica website
5. Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
6. Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
7. Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
8. Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
9. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information or return to the home page and select the 2022/2023 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
• You can apply for both Local and International Category
• Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
• Kindly review your profile before applying.
The application deadline remains 31st May 2023. Kindly share this information with someone around you.
Scholarship Past Questions
MyscholarshipNG has created an official online store that contains a ton of Past questions to scholarship, internship & Job opportunities.
If you are looking at excelling in any aptitude test, then you might want to consider getting the past questions (it goes for 1K only)