The 2023 Federal Government Scholarship which is organized by the Federal Scholarship Board is still open. This is a quick reminder for all Nigeria University, Polytechnic, and NCE students.
This scholarship is aimed at providing financial support to Nigerian Students across all tertiary institutions. Eligible and qualified candidates are to apply.
Brief Scholarship Summary
Sponsored: Federal Government of Nigeria
Academic Level: Undergraduates, Postgraduates, HND, and NCE.
Award Value: 250,000 per Session
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 20 March 2023
Quickly Join Our Official Scholarship Group For Scholarship Alerts Here
Eligibility Requirements for FSB Scholarship
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of a first degree with the Second Class Honours Division. Applicant must be a registered Full-Time student of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (Undergraduates, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics, and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7-point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
Consideration is also made to candidates who have a CGPA of 3.5 and above in Universities.
Before you begin your application, ensure you take a clear photograph or screenshot of the following documents:
- Passport (A photograph of yourself from head to chest)
- Student Identity Card
- Letter of Admission to your current institution
How to Apply
This is the simple step-by-step process to apply for the Federal Government Scholarship:
- Firstly, Click on the FSB application portal.
- Fill in all the required information
- Enter a valid email address
- Enter a password you can remember
- Click on Register
- Log in to your application dashboard using your email address and password
- Fill in the required details correctly
- Upload the required documents.
- Selected your preferred CBT center (Choose the center location nearest to you).
Scholarship Past Questions
MyscholarshipNG has created an official online store that contains a ton of Past questions to scholarship, internship & Job opportunities.
If you are looking at excelling in any aptitude test, then you might want to consider getting the past questions (it goes for 1K only)
Please Note: Ensure you crosscheck your application to confirm the accuracy of all your information before submission.
For MyscholarshipNG free application Assistance Kindly Click Here.
Paying scholarships in Nigeria 2023