Are you a passionate and optimistic woman? Are you ambitious about contributing to society? Apply for the 2023 Fully Funded Women Deliver Conference Scholarship Program for Women.
The Women Deliver 2023 Conference (WD2023) will be the most inclusive, diverse, and accessible Women Deliver event to date. We are committed, in collaboration with our partners, to ensuring that people of all ages, from all geographies and backgrounds, can attend WD2023.
The scholarship program, which is available to both in-person and online WD2023 attendees, provides financial assistance to individuals who would otherwise be unable to cover the cost of attending the Conference. Applications for on-site and virtual scholarships will be accepted in English, French, and Spanish until October 1, 2022.
About the Woman Deliver Conference
Women Deliver Conferences bring together thousands of decision-makers from civil society, government, the private sector, and international agencies, as well as women’s rights organizations and movements, youth-led and LGBTQIA+ organizations, and advocates representing the intersectional identities of girls, women, and underrepresented populations, to identify solutions, strengthen accountability, and drive change. WD2023 will place a greater emphasis on partnerships than ever before, building bridges between diverse actors and bringing country-level advocates’ perspectives to bear at every step of the way, both in-person and virtually.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): Women Deliver
Host Country: Kigali, Rwanda
Award Value: Fully Funded
Eligible Countries: International
Application Deadline: 1 October 2023
Full Scholarship Benefits
- Economy Airfare,
- Registration Fee,
- Hotel Accommodation (days of the conference only)
- Per Diem (days of the conference only),
- Ground Transportation (days of the conference only),
- Visa Reimbursement,
- Health Insurance.
- Participate in the online communication and advocacy boot camp in the spring of 2023
- Hold at least one policy dialogue post-conference in the home country
- Secure visa at least 3 months prior to the conference (Canada allows applications 6 months prior to the event)
- Participate fully in the conference (on-site attendance for the full duration)
- Respond promptly to requests for information from the organizers
How to Apply
Please carefully read the questions below before filling out the WD2023 Scholarship application form.
- What skills, knowledge, or experiences do you hope to gain by attending WD2023? (max. 150 words)
- Can you provide 2-3 specific examples of the activities you have/ are currently carrying out to make a difference on issues affecting girls and women? (e.g., professional, academic, or volunteer projects) (max. 150 words)
- How do you plan to meaningfully engage with your community and/or government after attending the Conference? How will you apply what you gain from attending WD2023 to your work? (max. 150 words)
Applications will be reviewed by the WD2023 Advisory Group and Women Deliver Staff. Women Deliver will notify selected scholarship recipients by January 2023.
Upon acceptance, scholarship recipients must commit to the following:
- Actively participate during the full duration of the Conference.
- Adhere to the Conference Code of Conduct.
- Share knowledge gained at WD2023 and Global Dialogue with community members through a mechanism of choice (e.g., hosting an event, writing a blog, sharing social media posts, creating a video, etc.) and report back to Women Deliver by the end of 2023.
Visit the Program Official Webpage for More Information