Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG)
MMEG Masters Scholarships: The application is open for the Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) 2023 Masters Scholarships for Developing Countries. Suitable and qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Scholarship applications for Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) for female students from developing countries to help women pursue their education with the goal of improving the lives of these women and children. The grants will be used in schools in the United States and Canada.
About the Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) Scholarship
The Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) program awards grants to women from developing countries in order to help them further their education and strengthen their leadership skills in order to improve the lives of women and children in developing countries. Education grants of approximately $15,000 are awarded to women from developing and middle-income countries who intend to return to or remain in their home countries or other developing countries after completing their degrees and working to improve the lives of women and/or children.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG)
Academic Programme: Master’s Degree
Award Value: $15,000
Eligible Country: Developing Countries
Application Deadline: 15 January 2023
Full Benefits of MMEG Masters Scholarships
- Approximately $15,000 per scholarship recipient
Requirements for MMEG Masters Scholarships
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a self-identifying woman, and at least 25 years old at the time of the application deadline;
- Be a national of a country listed on the MMEG Country Eligibility List (except for the Trinity Washington University program);
- Be registered (not just accepted) at an accredited academic institution when submitting their application;
- Plan to be enrolled for one full academic semester (half-year term) after award of the MMEG grant;
- Plan to graduate no later than two and a half years after the award of the MMEG grant;
- not be related to a World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund, or Inter-American Development Bank staff member, spouse, retiree, or MMEG Board member.
How to Apply
To begin your application, kindly visit MMEG Application Page here. Scroll down and click on applications under the institution of your choice.