Shell Industrial Training and Internship Programme for Nigerian Students
Shell Internship: The application is open for the 2023 shell industrial training and internship program for Nigerian undergraduate students. All Nigerian students eligible for the SIWES program are encouraged to apply.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): Shell Nigeria
Academic Qualification: Undergraduate Students
Benefits: Training | Stipend | Mentorship
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Fields for the Shell Internship Program
Shell Companies in Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in Higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in our office locations. The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training
Shell Training Extra Benefits
The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the program will be invaluable for future careers.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work-related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork, and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
Application Procedure for Shell Internship
- All applicants should have a personal and valid email account
- (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via the email: [email protected]
- The email subject should be 2023 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application [Course of study].
- The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of an official form/ letter from a higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA).