The Reach Oxford Scholarships
University of Oxford Scholarships: Passionate students who have the zeal of pursuing their academic careers in the United Kingdom are invited to apply for the 2023 University of Oxford Scholarships for Developing Countries. This is the Reach Oxford Scholarships for exceptional students in developing countries.
A number of Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are available to students from low-income countries who are unable to study for a degree in their home countries due to political or financial constraints, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist.
What You Should Know About the University of Oxford
With 38 independent colleges and 6 permanent private halls, the University of Oxford is the oldest university in the English-speaking world and is regarded as one of the world’s leading academic institutions.
The University is a member of the Russell Group of research-led British universities, the Coimbra Group (a network of leading European universities), and the League of European Research Universities, as well as a core member of the Europaeum. It is currently ranked as the best university in the UK in the 2023 Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide.
Oxford University has a long history, and many great innovators and teachers have passed through its halls.
The Uniqueness of the University of Oxford
A unique University of Oxford benefit to students is the weekly one-to-one tutorial, where undergraduates will spend an hour with an expert in their field. The University is also home to the Bodleian library, which is the second biggest library in the UK after the British Library. International students are currently enrolled from over 140 different countries and study a wide range of subjects, making up 1/3 of the student body.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): University of Oxford
Host Country: United Kingdom
Degree Programme: Bachelor’s degree/Undergraduate
Award Value: Fully Funded
Eligible Country: Developing Countries
Application Deadline: 9 February 2023
Full Benefits of University of Oxford Reach Oxford Scholarships
The University of Oxford scholarship comes along with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees
- Grant for living costs
- One return air fare per year
Requirements for University of Oxford Reach Oxford Scholarships
To be considered for the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023, applicants must meet the underlisted requirements:
- Applicants must be nationals of countries that receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Must have been offered admission into any of the undergraduate programmes at Oxford University
- Must possess exceptional academic results and also great leadership qualities.
- Applicants should be willing to return to their home country after the completion of their studies.
- Applicants who have not studied at an undergraduate level before will be given priority.
How to Apply
Interested students who are passionate about studying abroad and met the University of Oxford Scholarship requirements should click on the Apply Button to apply.
Important Application Information
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2022, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2023 entry will be made available on this page in January 2023.
- For 2023 entry applicants who apply by the 8 February 2023 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2023.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2023.
Visit the University of Oxford Official Website for More Information