Here is an amazing opportunity for interested persons who have a passion for software development and have kept an interest to attain immeasurable development in the space of website development.
PwC is inviting interested persons for the 2022 Pwc Nigeria Tech Talent Bootcamp. This Bootcamp is aimed at training individuals who are passionate about getting equipped with software development ad digital skills. Bootcamp has trained many persons in the space of software development from zero to hero. This is another opportunity for you.
About PwC Nigeria
PwC is one of the leading professional services firms in Nigeria with offices in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, with over 1000 staff and 36 resident partners. The company is committed to serving as a force for integrity, good sense, and wise solutions to the problems facing businesses and the capital markets.
The company offers services that cut across technology advisory, information management, sourcing, security, and enterprise applications. PwC has offices in 156 countries in the world.
Objective Of PwC Bootcamp
The objective of the Bootcamp is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems, by leveraging PwC’s essential 8 technologies to address growing issues and harness emerging opportunities across Africa.
- Full-stack software engineering (React, Net, C#)
- Agile product management(React, Net, C#)
- Data science/DB management (Python, SQL, tableau…)
- DevOps/deployment management (Git, python, SQL…)
- Internet of things (Machine learning, AI, sensors, backend systs…)
- Design thinking & agile dev (Emphathize, define, ideate, prototype…)
Benefits Of PwC Bootcamp
Below are the benefits you stand to gain at the Pwc Tech Talent Bootcamp:
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- An opportunity to acquire high-demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
Who Can Apply?
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Individuals that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individuals who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who can explain complex solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Good team players, who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals who pay attention to detail and can assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Individuals who can translate business requirements into solutions.
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Be able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in a formal document for presentation.
How to Apply
The application process for the 2022 Pwc Tech Talent Bootcamp is very simple. Kindly begin your application on PcW application portal now.
Best of Luck!