IdealMe Enrichment Award: The IdealMe Enrichment Foundation is giving away the Award to a young person who is leading efforts to bring about positive change in their communities and/or around the world.
The IdealMe Foundation is presenting the Award for the fourth time. The Foundation promotes excellence through education, technology, art, and emotional intelligence by fostering leadership and positive change. They provide low-cost and no-cost consultations, workshops, seminars, counseling, life-coaching, Talk2Alex, online courses, and virtual interactive workshops.
About IdealMe Enrichment Foundation
The mission of the IdealMe Enrichment Foundation is to provide leadership in the ongoing promotion of positive mental health changes through education, advocacy, research, innovation, technology, and strategic partnerships. This Foundation offers world-class programs and services to thousands of youth, parents, professionals, artists, filmmakers, musicians, athletes, and entrepreneurs.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): IdealMe Enrichment Foundation
Award Value: $500
Eligible Countries: World Wide
Full Benefits of IdealMe Enrichment Foundation Humanitarian Award
- In 2022, the IdealMe Foundation will make a $500 grant. On September 20, 2022, the winner will be announced (International Peace Day).
- Our mission is to raise awareness of the wonderful things that young people are doing to make the world a better place.
Requirements for the Humanitarian Award Qualification
- Outstanding youth between the ages of 10 to 24 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants may be from anywhere in the world.
Interview date, Process, and Venue for Award
The winner will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Impact – Showing efforts in giving back to their community.
- Leadership – Displaying strong leadership and innovation skills.
- Resiliency – Exhibiting abilities to pursue their goals despite having any challenges.
How to Apply
Kindly nominate an outstanding youth between the ages of 10 to 24 in the category of Humanitarian Activism by filling out and submitting this form by July 30, 2022: https://forms.gle/iSpiCVeas8whsLvj7.