IHS Tower Program: The application is currently open for the 2022 IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP).
TSAP is a 5-month intensive program for young engineering graduates to advance their careers in Nigeria’s largest independent tower company.
The program’s goal is to provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to build, maintain, and operate our network of sites across Nigeria.
Through intensive classroom training facilitated by our In-House Faculty, extensive e-learning on our IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams, program participants will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development.
About IHS Tower
IHS Towers is a global independent owner, operator, and developer of shared telecommunications infrastructure. IHS Towers focuses on emerging markets in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East and North Africa, and Latin America, offering services across the entire tower value chain, including colocation on owned towers, deployment, and managed services.
We are currently looking for the best early engineering talent in Nigeria to join our Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP).
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): HIS Tower
Academic Level: Gr4aduate
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
Requirements for IHS Technical Skills Acquisition Program Qualification
We are fully committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from women who would
like to pursue and advance their careers in Engineering.
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second-Class Lower Bachelor’s degree or an Upper Credit in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), and Telecommunications Engineering.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Not more than 3 years of work experience (including NYSC)
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical
reasoning, and logical thinking skills.
- We believe that you are the future of our Engineering leadership, so you will also have to demonstrate potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with our core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit IHS Towers on select.alldayhr.com to apply
At IHS Towers, we are building and sustaining the infrastructure that’s powering digital connectivity across emerging markets. If you would like to join us on this exciting and transformative journey as a talented early-career engineer, please apply.
Visit IHS Tower Official Website For More Information