Microsoft Call for Applications: Currently ongoing is the 2022 Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub. This opportunity is open to anyone. Interested candidates are to read full instructions about this Microsoft Startups Program here and apply.
The Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub brings together people, knowledge, and benefits to assist founders at all stages in overcoming startup challenges.
About the Microsoft
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that manufactures computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. The Windows operating system, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers are among its most well-known software products.
The Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers are its flagship hardware products. Microsoft was ranked No. 21 in the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest US corporations by total revenue; as of 2016, it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue. Along with Google, Amazon, Apple, and Meta, it is one of the Big Five American information technology companies.
The application is open to everyone and anyone
Also Apply: Chicago Biomedical Consortium (CBC) 2022 Entrepreneurial Fellows Award Program
Full Award Benefits
1. Build at your own pace with up to $150,000 in free Azure credits.
2. Get free access to powerful development and productivity tools including GitHub and Microsoft 365.
3. Receive mentorship guidance from business leaders and technical experts.
4. Access startup-friendly offers from Microsoft Partner
5. 1:1 technical advisory sessions and 24/7 technical assistance help you overcome roadblocks and build at every stage.
6. The Microsoft Mentor Network gives you access to expert feedback and advice on topics ranging from your product roadmap to your business plan and beyond.
7. Tailored learning paths, content, and events are designed to help you progress to the next stage no matter your starting point.
8. A secure and compliant cloud platform trusted by organizations small and large including 95% of Fortune 500 companies.
How to Apply for the Microsoft Startups Program
Interested candidates should follow the steps here to apply:
Click on the apply button below
You will be taken to the Microsoft Startup Page
Click on Sign Up
Click on Apply with LinkedIn
Create a LinkedIn account here if you don’t have
Log in to your LinkedIn account and apply here