African Union Scholarship: Application is open for the 2022 African Union (Pan African University) Masters & Ph.D. Scholarships for African Students. Suitably and qualified candidates are invited for the 2022 Pan African University (PAU) Scholarship.
Young, competent, talented, and industrious applicants from African countries and the African Diaspora are encouraged to apply for scholarships to study at any of the four PAU institutes listed below.
About the Pan African University Award
The Pan African University is an initiative of the African Union’s Heads of State and Government. It is a premier continental university network whose mission is to provide high-quality postgraduate education to help Africa become prosperous, integrated, and peaceful.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Pan African University
Academic Level: Masters, PhD
Award Value: Fully Funded Scholarship
Award Duration: Full Time
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Application Deadline: 15 September 2022
Eligibility Requirement of Scholarship
Masters applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Maximum age of 30 years for males and 35 years for female applicants
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, and transcripts (from university and high school)
- Passport or National I.D. card (personal details page)
- Clear colored passport size photograph (2cmx2cm)
- Detail CV
- Recommendation letter from ONE of his/her former University lecturers
- Names of 3 Reference University lecturers (with email address and WhatsApp number) (*Mandatory)
Opening Soon: 2022/2023 British Chevening Scholarships to Study in UK
The following are eligibility requirements for Ph.D. candidates:
- Maximum age of 35 years for male and 40 years for female applicants;
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field from PAU or any internationally recognized university;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts
- Passport or National I.D. card (personal details page);
- Clear colored passport size photograph (2cmx2cm);
- Detail CV;
- Recommendation letters from 2 Professors;
- A 3 to 4-page Research Concept Note (tentative title, research questions, objectives, the significance of the research, etc…);
- Names of 3 Reference University Teachers (with email adress and Whatsapp number);(Mandatory)
- Candidates may be required to undergo a written/oral examination after pre-selection.
- Candidates for the Master in Conference Interpreting and Translation programs are required to have excellent knowledge of at least two of the African Union’s official languages (Arabic, English, French, and Portuguese).
Academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators, and entrepreneurs with the potential and motivation to play transformative leadership roles are especially encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Kindly follow the step-by-step process to apply:
- After reading the conditions, Click on ‘Apply Button” below
- Click on register
- Provide a valid username and your email
- Check your inbox to confirm the registration by clicking on the confirmation link (Please check the spams as well)
- Provide a valid password
- Login using your credentials
- Open the ‘Application’ page and provide all your data
- Click on Save button and after finishing click on FINISH button
Note: If you didn’t finish the application, you can come back later and “Login” again using your email and password