Application is open for the position of Senior Accountant at Opay Nigeria. Interested and qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply.
Opay is a striving digital financial company that offers diverse services to users ranging from sales of airtime, cable and NEPA bill payments, online financial banking, mobile money, POS merchants services, and lots more.
Opay was launched in June 2018, since then, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria having mobile money merchants of over 300,000.
Job Type: Full Time
Deadline: 6 June 2022.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance-related course.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in payment products accounting.
- Experience in the payments industry (FINTECH) is required
- Experience with SAP is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- In-depth knowledge of products and concepts relating to the FINTECH (Mobile Money Operations) industry
- Very good Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure to meet goals and deadlines
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and technology proficient
Roles of Employee
Below are the key responsibilities to be carried out by the employees:
- Prepare the financial statements for the companies assigned to you.
- Prepare entries to capture monthly product transactions in the accounting system.
- Ensure that all transactions in the bank accounts are accurately and promptly captured.
- Preparation of Trade Payables/Receivables and other schedules to support all items in the financial statements.
- Management of Wallet and Inventory accounts. Ensuring that internal balances agree with third-party balances.
- Manage accounting tasks in the department.
- Any other task assigned to you by the manager.
All eligible and interested persons are to kindly visit Opay Nigeria on forms.glue to apply. Kindly fill the forms accurately.