Google for Africa 2022 Business Masterclass
Google for Africa: The application is open for the 2022 Google for Africa Small & Medium Businesses Masterclass.
The Google for Africa event will include a 45-minute keynote address from Google executives from Africa and around the world, as well as 13 masterclass sessions focused on helpful tips and tools for individuals, businesses, and partners.
A thriving internet is critical for African businesses and organizations. Google is dedicated to improving the usability of the internet. Since opening its first office in Africa in 2007, Google has worked with partners to benefit everyone through its products and initiatives.
Google LLC is a multinational technology company based in the United States that specializes in Internet-related services and products such as online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Along with Amazon, Facebook, Apple, and Microsoft, it is regarded as one of the Big Five companies in the American information technology industry.
Brief Program Details
Benefits: Training | Funding
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Application Deadline: 4 October 2022
Quickly Join Our WhatsApp Group for Scholarship Alerts Here
Full Benefits of Google Small & Medium Businesses Masterclass
Last year Google held their first Google for Africa where they announced the plan to invest $1B over 5 years to support a range of initiatives from improved connectivity to investment in startups to help boost Africa’s digital transformation.
Google for Africa 2022 Event Masterclass Sessions
- Accessibility and Inclusion: Building Inclusive Products
- AI for Social Good: Bringing the Benefits of AI to Everyone
- Google Ads: Advertising with the Full-Funnel Approach
- Careers: The Path to Google
- Google Cloud: Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud: Digital Transformation with Google Cloud
- Google Cloud: Big Data, AI, and Machine Learning
- Google Cloud: How to Become a Google Cloud Partner
- Google Cloud: Application Modernisation
- Google Cloud: Infrastructure Modernisation
- Google for Nonprofits: Introduction to Google for Nonprofits
- Small & Medium Businesses: Learn How to Use Digital Tools to Bring Your Business Value to Life
- YouTube: Getting Started on YouTube Shorts
Also Apply: 2022 Tekedia CollegeBoost Scholarship for African Students
How to Register
Interested and qualified persons should click on the Apply Button below to register.
On the Google for Africa page, click on Register, fill out the form correctly and submit.