Kwara State Government Bursary Award for Undergraduate Students
Kwara State Bursary: The application is open for the Kwara State Bursary Award. With the goal to support undergraduate final-year students who are most likely working on final-year projects and to help them alleviate the burdens of final-year expenses, the Government of Kwara State brought about the 2022 Kwara State Government Bursary Award for Final Year Students.
His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Kwara State, Malam AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq, has approved the payment of the 2022 Bursary Award to Kwara State Indigenes enrolled in State and Federal Government-owned Tertiary Institutions.
Brief Bursary Details
Sponsor(s): Kwara State Governor
Academic Level: Undergraduate
Award Number: Not Stated
Application Deadline: 11 November 2022
Full Benefits of the Bursary Award
Bursary allowances of 100% will be awarded to successful candidates.
Requirements for Bursary Award
- Only final-year Students of Kwara State Indigene in Government (State and Federal) owned Tertiary Institutions are eligible.
Documents Required for Application
Scan and upload the following documents online (mandatory).
- Local Government Citizenship Certificate.
- Passport photograph
- Your last session results are stamped and signed by the appropriate authority.
- Your Admission Letter
- Your Institutional Valid I.D Card.
- Evidence of NAKSS National due payment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Kwara State Scholarship Application Page here OR Click on the Apply Button below to apply.
- Kindly log on to the application page
- Click on the Bursary Award Link Register your bio-data on the platform to obtain login details.
- Use your login details with your password to fill out the application form for the 2022 Bursary online.
Visit the Kwara State Government Website for More Details