DHL GoTrade Fellowship for Young Africans
DHL GoTrade Fellowship: The application is open for 2023 DHL GoTrade Fellowship for Young African (Postgraduate Business student).
The DHL GoTrade (DBSN) Fellowship designed to partner with selected posdtgraduate business students with small or medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the developing countries to foster greater cross-border trades.
Graduates (Business students) are eligible to apply for this Business opportunity or award to fellowship with the DPDHL Group. Apply via the Apply Button at the bottom of this content.
Apply also: ETH Zurich Master Scholarship
About The 2023 DHL GoTrade Fellowship
The DHL GoTrade directly address the collective mission at GBSN, to improve access to quality, locally relevant management, and entrepreneurial education for the developing world; in other words Go-Trade is the education and access.
They work with governments and international organizations, to help eradicate red tape at the border, and support small, and medium sized businesses in developing, and least developing countries to boost cross border trade.
By Leveraging on core logistics competencies, DHL Taps into the wealth of knowledge, and experience with the DPDHL Group aid countries implement world-class policies, and procedures at the border, and help local businesses to access the global market.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): GoTrade GBSN
Type: Business Partnership
Value: Not Stated
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Application Deadline: 30th November 2022
Apply also for: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary
FULL Benefits of the 2023 DHL GoTrade Fellowship
- The fellowship program will pair graduate business students (MBA/MSc) with SMEs for 12 Months.
- Success Candidates (GoTRade GBSN Fellow) would be assigned an SME to advise, consult, and collaborate with.
- The program would convene virtual sessions bringing all students together with speakers on relevant subject matter to aid their learning objectives, with the additional goal of fostering networking among peers.
The successful selected fellows would be supported by:
- DPDHL mentors
- Cohort of peers: the inaugural group will form the Alumni Network of GoTrade GBSN Fellows.
- Coaching, and mentoring with SMEs.
- DPDHL Certified Program: a learning journey covering the basics of international trade.
Requirements for 2023 DHL GoTrade Fellowship
Interested applicants for the Fellowship programme 2023 must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Enrolled at a participating GBSN member school at the start fellowship.
- Students should be comfortable communicating in English or Spanish.
- Proven work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set.
- Commitment to complete the 12 month fellowship programme.
- Interest in an international community.
- Ability to commit to an estimated 12 to 15 hours per month.
Apply Also: University of Dayton Merit Scholarships
Selection Process for the 2023 DHL GoTrade Fellowship for African Students
Interest applicants should note that only a few would be selected as DHL Fellow, and:
- 28 SMEs will be selected from Africa, and South America.
- 31 Post-experience Graduate students would be selected, and allowed to participate as GBDN members.
How to apply for the 2023 DHL Go-trade Fellowship
Step 1: Visit the DHL Official website.
Step 2: Hover at the “What we do” Tab, and tap “Programs”.
Step 3: Scroll down to the “GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program” border, and Tap “View this program”.
Step 4: Apply for the Program by signing Up for an account (complete the forms without errors), and hit submit.