2023 KPMG Undergraduate Internship for Nigerian Students
KPMG Undergraduate Internship: The application is open for the 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Internship for Nigerian Students. All eligible and suitably qualified students are encouraged to apply via the Apply Button below this content.
KPMG Undergraduate Internship Overview
KPMG is a renowned, international organization that began operations in Nigeria in 1978. The acronym KPMG stands for Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler, which is the result of the merger between KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) and Peat Marwick in 1978.
KPMG is a knowledgeable provider of specialized professional services in the fields of auditing, taxation and consulting. They are highly experienced in offering advice to customers from a variety of industries and sectors of the economy.
KPMG is one of the largest four auditing firms in the world, and their mission is to help corporations and public organizations establish and foster a strong culture of positive work. By doing so, they strive to ensure that their clients have access to the best possible solutions.
Interns are allowed to participate in live projects and build valuable networks. University students who have completed at least one year of their undergraduate degree are eligible for the KPMG Undergraduate internship program. This Internships can last for a period of three, six, or twelve months.
Brief Programme Details
Employee: KPMG Nigeriua
Academic Level: Undergraduate
Benefits: Training | Big Salary | Networking
Internship Value: 40,000 to 340,000 (Monthly)
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligible Level: 200,300 or 400 level.
Application Deadline: 7th, March 2023.
KPMG offers a 6-week internship opportunity for Nigerian university students, providing them with the training to be successful in the corporate world and to help businesses flourish in a competitive environment.
Why bother applying for the KPMG Undergraduate Internship?
An undergraduate internship at KPMG is a terrific way to learn business skills, partner with a mentor, build your network, and get real-world experience before graduation.
They offer programme placements in tax, audit and advisory. The application process is highly competitive, and the selection process is designed to make sure you’re ready to thrive when confronted with real business challenges.
APPLY ALSO: 2023 Side Hustle Internship
Eligibility Criteria for KPMG Undergraduate Internship
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program must meet the following requirements:
- Aged 24 years or below.
- Enrolled in a recognized university.
- A minimum of a grade equivalent to Second Class Upper Division at current level of study
- Possess credit in a minimum of 5 subjects (SSCE/equivalent), including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings
- Have completed at least the second year of the University programme with result but must not be in final year
- Have official transcripts (CGPA).
- Pass an essay writing assessment and interview
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team
- Have reasonable digital skills
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Be ready to work and live in Nigeria for the duration of the programme.
Documents Required for KPMG Internship
Short-listed candidates will be required to provide the following documents:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official transcript from your university/degree result for graduate interns.
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer, or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable qualified candidates should click the Apply Button below to apply.