2023 Niger Delta E&P Graduate Trainee Program for Nigeria Students
Niger Delta E&P Graduate Trainee Program: We are pleased to bring to Nigerian students yet again another golden opportunity to study abroad. In a bid to bring to you every opportunity around the world, it’s our pleasure to give full details of the 2023/2024 Post Graduate Trainee Program as announced by the Operator of the Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc (NDEP).
You are encouraged to read the full information provided here and apply via the Apply Button below this article.
Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc (NDEP) is a pioneering Nigerian oil and gas investment firm that was founded by a group of highly respected professionals led by the late Chief Godwin Aret Adams, a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
As an indigenous public oil company, NDEP’s focus has been on developing small and medium-sized oil and gas fields in Nigeria, and through the use of a skilled team and efficient operations, we have expanded into larger-scale projects. Our commitment to excellence and sustainability has earned us a reputation as a leading player in the Nigerian energy industry.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Niger Delta E&P.
Qualification: First Degree
Award Value: Not Specified.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 29th of May 2023.
Join MyscholarshipNG WhatsApp Community Here for the Latest Opportunities
Eligibility for the Niger Delta E&P Graduate Trainee Program
To be eligible for the Graduate Trainee Program 2023, applicants are required to fulfill the following criteria:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Have no more than 3 years of post-graduation experience.
- Have successfully completed the NYSC scheme.
These requirements must be met by applicants aspiring to be considered for the Graduate Trainee Program 2023.
Relevant Fields for the Niger Delta E&P Graduate Trainee Program
To be eligible for the Graduate Trainee Program 2023, applicants are required to have completed a degree in any of the following courses:
- Engineering/Geosciences (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical/Electronics, Geology, etc).
- Commercial/Legal (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Audit, Human Resources, Law, etc).
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain, etc).
Documents Required for the Niger Delta E&P Graduate Trainee Program
To be eligible for the Graduate Trainee Program 2023, applicants are required to have the following documents:
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
How to Apply
Application Procedure: To apply for the NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023, kindly adhere to the following steps:
- Online Application: Prospective applicants must complete the online application form available on the official NDEP website. Please ensure that you submit your application before the specified deadline.
- Required Documentation: As part of your application, it is crucial to provide all the necessary documents. These documents may include academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, a comprehensive resume/CV, and any other materials specified by the program.
- Submission: Once you have filled out the application form and gathered all the required documents, submit your application through the online platform. Before finalizing the submission, carefully review your information for accuracy and completeness.
- Application Deadline: It is imperative to submit your application before the designated deadline. Late submissions may not be considered for the NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023.
We strongly encourage all individuals who are interested in this program to meticulously follow these instructions.
By doing so, you will ensure that your application is complete and submitted in a timely manner for the NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023.
Scholarship Past Questions
MyscholarshipNG has created an official online store that contains a ton of Past questions to scholarship, internship & Job opportunities.
If you are looking at excelling in any aptitude test, then you might want to consider getting the past questions (it goes for 1K only)