Biochemical Society Grants
Application is open for the 2023 Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grants. Individuals and groups in the field of science are all eligible for the Biochemical Society Grant.
Description of the Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grant
The biochemical society grant will help to create and support a diverse scientific community through our Diversity in Science Grants, which are open for applications until Monday, November 21, 2022.
Individuals, groups, charities, and not-for-profit organizations can apply for grants of up to £500 through the Biochemical Society’s Diversity in Science Grants scheme. The Society may award up to £1,000 for individual projects at its discretion.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): Biochemical Society
Eligibility: Students | Graduates | Organizations
Grant Value: £500 – £1000
Eligible Country: All Countries
Application Deadline: 21 November 2022
Full Benefits of Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grants
- The Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grants scheme provides grants of up to £500 to individuals, groups, charities, or not-for-profit organizations. At its discretion, the Society may award up to £1,000 for individual projects.
Eligibility Requirements for Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grants
Open to individuals, groups, and charities from any country and irrespective of Society membership status.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- An understanding of issues and challenges pertaining to diversity in science.
- An awareness of channels and networks which address diversity in science, through which any achievements arising from the grant may be disseminated.
- Originality and relevance of the proposed approach in addressing issues and challenges relating to diversity in science.
- How you will evaluate the potential impact.
- Proven research capability and experience, if the grant is to be used to fund a research project.
- Evidence of additional/future funding to ensure project sustainability if catalytic funding is being sought.
How to Apply
The application process is simple and less tedious. Interested and qualified candidates should click on the Apply Button below to apply.
Click on register, after the creation of the account, log in and begin your application.
Visit the Biochemical Society Official Webpage for More Information Here