First Bank Graduate Executive Program for Young Nigerians 2022
First Bank Graduate Program: The application is open for the 2022 First Bank Graduate Executive Program For Young Nigerians. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply via the Apply Button at the bottom of this article.
The First Bank Graduate Executive Program is a unique opportunity for young Nigerians to develop their professional skills and work in a Nigerian multinational bank or financial services company.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations throughout Africa and the United Kingdom, as well as representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing, and Johannesburg, which were established to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): First Bank
Education Qualification: Graduate
Benefits: Training | Monthly Salary
Application Deadline: 16 December 2022
- Monthly Salary
Below are the eligibility criteria for the conversion exercise:
- Not more than 32 years.
- The minimum academic qualification is a B.Sc. degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by the government.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, or CPA, will be a distant advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Required Skill Sets
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skill set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Do you meet up with the requirements above? Click on the Apply Button below to begin your application.
Visit the First Bank Official Website for More Information