2022 Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Julius Berger Scholarship: The application is open for the 2022 Julius Berger Nigeria (JBN) Scholarship Award for Nigerians. Legitimate Nigerians who are eligible are all encouraged to apply for the 2022 JBN Scholarship Scheme.
Apply via the Apply Button at the bottom of this content. Read all information provided carefully.
What Should I Know About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc?
Leading Nigerian business Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) provides comprehensive services for planning, designing, engineering, building, operating, and maintaining industrial, infrastructural, and building projects. Julius Berger is a dedicated partner with a proven track record of producing trustworthy, high-caliber outcomes.
The company is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the nation as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfillment of its commitment to driving enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN)
Type: Financial Scholarship
Education Level: University Students
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 5 December 2022
Who Can Apply for the JBN Scholarship?
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State-Owned University based in Nigeria
- Be in the Faculty of Engineering
- Currently, be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
N.B: Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are exempted from this scholarship scheme.
Required Documents for Julius Berger Scholarship Award
Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100 level
Scholarship Selection Modality
The adopted modality for the Julius Berger Scholarship is examination. Candidates will have to sit for an examination after application, prior to selection.
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. JBN reserves the right to select and shortlists candidates.
How to Apply
Kindly follow the steps below to apply:
1. Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on the link provided to return to the Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information, and upload the required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload an affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload a photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.Scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with your Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the capture centers to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number.
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to the scholarship application portal and update the application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Organization