Suitably qualified candidates are invited to the application for the Future Leader International Scholarships at Federation University, Australia 2022. This is a leader scholarship scheme who desires to have quality education at the Federation University, Brisbane Campus in semester two (July) or summer semester (November) 2022.
About Future Leader International Scholarships at Federation University
The Federation University is a reputable institution that has a distinguished history as one of Australia’s oldest higher education institutions. They have a strong tradition of education and training delivery and celebrated our 150-year tradition in 2020. We became Federation University Australia in January 2014.
The institution offers a scholarship scheme aimed at providing support to international students to achieve their educational goals despite facing financial problems. The Federation University has made the commitment to award the successful applicant with tuition fee support of up to 25% of the tuition fee depending on the program they apply for.
Sponsor: Federation University
Academic Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
Application Mode: Online
Award Value: 25% Tuition Fee
- Interested persons must be international students studying at the Brisbane Campus.
- All interested applicants must be enrolling as commencing students in semesters 2 and 3 in 2022.
- Applicants must be eligible to study in Australia at Brisbane with a valid visa.
- To be qualified, an applicant must be at least 18 years of age at the time the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is issued, have an Australian Year 12 or equivalent overseas school qualifications or an Australian bachelor’s degree, or overseas equivalent, with specified minimum grades (or marks) in relevant subjects.
- English language proficiency is required as well as scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 65
- CAE – 185
The following documents are required to be submitted by students at the university:
- Certified copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified copies of your entire academic transcripts issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language
- Certified copies of your passport and current Australian visa (if you hold one)
- Your Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview
- Any other relevant documents you would like us to consider, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose, or your CV/resume.
To apply, students must apply for admission via the university portal or the VTAC portal. All applications from eligible students will be considered automatically.
Best of Luck!