Bloomberg Recruitment and Engineering Accelerator Bootcamp
It’s great news that Bloomberg will be coming to Nigeria to organize a Bootcamp and also recruit software engineers for internships and full-time job positions in the Bloomberg London Office.
Interested and qualified Nigerians are invited to apply for the Bloomberg Engineering Accelerator Bootcamp and Bloomberg Recruitment.
Working in Bloomberg is incredible! Read the full information below and apply via the Apply Button at the bottom of this article.
About Bloomberg Engineering Accelerator Bootcamp
Bloomberg L.P. is a privately held financial, software, data, and media company headquartered in New York City’s Midtown Manhattan.
Bloomberg Engineering Accelerator prepares Black and Latinx engineers for interview success. Accelerators receive weekly one-on-one coaching from a Bloomberg engineer to help them improve their problem-solving, coding, and interview communication skills.
Accelerators also have access to mock interviews, interactive workshops, and interview prep materials for self-study. The program’s top priority is to boost participants’ interview confidence.
Brief Program Details
Type: Bootcamp | Internship | Full-time Job
Academic Level: Students and Graduates
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 30 September 2022
Full Benefit of Program
- Fully Sponsored Bootcamp
- Practical Coding
- Problem-solving workshop to get you prepared for technical interviews
- Full-time Job opportunity at Bloomberg London
- Application entry/ HackerRank assessment ends Friday, 30 September 2022.
- Bootcamp Commences 17 October 2022
- Finally interview and selection of candidates for job positions
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Interested applicants must be Penultimate or Final year or a Graduate with few years of experience in the tech industry
- Candidates should have a strong understanding of data structures + algorithms
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to apply through the Hackerrank test in the Apply Button below.