Codevixens Academy Tech Scholarship (Cohort 3)
Codevixens Academy: Are you a female with an interest in tech? Do you want to upscale your tech career? Myscholarship.ng is pleased to invite suitable and interested candidates to apply for the 2022 Codevixens Academy Tech Scholarship (Cohort 3).
Interested candidates can apply via the Apply Button at the bottom of this article.
Codevixens Academy Scholarship Overview
The growing number of startups and IT enterprises in today’s environment means that having technical skills is no longer breaking news. Tech talents are in great demand, but finding work in this male-dominated area may be difficult, especially for women just starting out.
Codevixens Academy has successfully run 2 cohorts where we trained over 400 women with the skills and knowledge to take on technical roles globally for free.
Now we are back to providing fully funded training and mentorship to 1000 women across Africa looking for a solid foundation in their tech careers.
Brief Program Details
Type: Tech Opportunity
Benefits: Training | Mentorship | Networking
Eligible Country: All countries
Application Deadline: Open
Scholarship Program Outline
The Codevixens Academy has created an online training program in the following tech fields because we are passionate about closing the gender gap and empowering women.
We will be giving you 5 months of intensive training and mentorship on the following:
- Beginner Frontend Web Development (HTML & CSS)
- Beginner Frontend Web Development (Reactjs)
- Product Management
- Data Science
- Backend Web Development
- Product Design (UI/UX)
- Technical Writing
- Pass an acceptance/screening test.
- Possess a working Laptop
- Be willing to commit at least 12 hours weekly throughout the 5 months duration of the program
How to Apply
Applicants are to click the Apply Button below OR visit the application page here
- Indicate interest by filling out this registration form.
- Receive a mail containing an acceptance test a couple of days after registration.
- Scale the application process by passing the acceptance test and getting an acceptance mail.
- Upon being accepted, you will be added to a Slack channel for the upcoming training in your desired track, which will be the primary means of communication.
- There will be an onboarding session towards the start of the training where you and other mentees will be taken through the details and expectations of the program.