Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Nigerians
Dangote Graduate Program: The application is open for the 2023 Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Nigerians. Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply. The Dangote Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) will guarantee that the company has a ready supply of talent pools and skilled labor with the technical know-how to meet the varied needs of the various businesses.
About the Dangote Graduate Training Program
The Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme is a 12-month structured training course created to give recent graduates the best possible chance to pursue a professional career in a world-class organization with unmatched opportunities for professional learning, development, and advancement in a high-tech, multicultural, and diverse environment.
Brief Program Details
Employer: Dangote Group
Type: Job | Internship | Training
Eligible Qualification: Graduate
Benefits: Training | Stipends | Health Insurance | Pension Plan
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
Engineering and Sciences
Full Responsibilities Benefits of Dangote GTP
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote.
- Participating in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering innovative ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
At the end of this program, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Apply Also: US Government Fulbright Teaching Exchanges Program for International Teachers
- First degree/HND from a reputable University/ Polytechnic/equivalent with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or Upper Credit (HND) or equivalent.
- At the time of applying, no more than 28 years of age (fresh graduates).
- Basic Computer skills.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC service.
- Have 0 – 2 years of experience.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply Button below to be taken to the application page. On the application page, select the job role you are eligible for or click on show more to see others. Read full instructions. Begin your application and submit it.