Erasmus Scholarship: Here is an amazing opportunity for candidates to apply for at least three Higher Education Institutions at a time and you also study at least two of these institutions, acquiring a master’s degree from each. 2022-2023 Fully Funded Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree Scholarships come again with its exceptional opportunity for individuals all around the globe.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are master’s level study programs that are high-level and integrated. They are planned and delivered by a global collaboration of higher education institutions (HEIs). An EMJM consists of at least three HEIs from three different countries, at least two of which must be the EU Member States and third nations affiliated with the Programme (previously called Programme Countries).
Furthermore, an EMJM study program may include other educational and/or non-educational partners with specific experience and interest in the field of study.
The EU funds both the operation of these programs and the provision of competitive scholarships to the top students globally.
Table of Content
About Erasmus Mundus
The Erasmus Mundus initiative of the European Union strives to improve higher education quality through scholarships and academic cooperation between the EU and the rest of the world. The program’s three main goals are to internationalize students, faculty, curricula, and research; to have an impact on the development of practice in SEN and inclusive education; and to build international collaborative networks, initiatives, and research. Erasmus Mundus supports Joint Programmes (Masters Courses and Joint Doctorates) run by higher education institution consortiums.
Brief Scholarship Summary
Sponsor(s): Erasmus Mundus
Academic Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Award Value: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Countries: See eligible countries here
Application Deadline: December 2022
Full Benefits/Value of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is indeed exceptional. Its uniqueness is the provision of a job visa on completion of the degree program, unlike many other scholarships. Below is a full benefit of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
- Fully funded tuition fee
- Monthly allowance of 1100 to 1200 Euros
- Travel Allowances
- Issuance of job visa on completion of the degree program
- Full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs.
- International Airfare Tickets
Eligibility Requirement of Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship
Below are the requirements for eligibility for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship Program:
- Have a bachelor’s degree (first degree) or be in your last year of bachelor studies and graduate before the master’s programme starts
- Possess an academic transcript of records that demonstrates the fulfillment of the following minimum requirements
- The scholarships are offered to nationals of partner and program countries.
- The partner countries are EU and non-EU countries that have established a National Agency and participate fully in the Erasmus+ program.
- The partner country students should not be residents nor have carried out their main activity for more than a total of 12 months in the last five years in any program country.
- The partner countries are those which do not participate fully in the Erasmus+ program.
- All non-Erasmus+ program countries are considered partner countries.
Documents Requirement for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application
- Application form (to be completed online)
- Copy of Passport/National ID
- Statement of financial assets
- Research Plan
- Study Plan
- Recommendation letter
- IELTS Certificate or any other English Proficiency test (Not compulsory for English speaking countries)
How to Apply for The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Watch our Step by Step Video Guide Below
Kindly follow the simple steps here to apply:
Firstly, do well to check the Erasmus Mundus Catalogue
Search for programs of your choice
To begin the application, click on the apply button below