First Bank Graduate Training Program
Graduate Program: The application is open for the 2022 FirstBank Technology Academy Program for Nigerian Graduates. Suitable and qualified candidates are invited to apply.
About the FirstBank Technology Academy Program
The FirstBank Technology Academy Program is designed for STEM graduates who want to learn about global technology trends and developments.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is the largest financial services institution in Nigeria in terms of total assets and gross earnings. FirstBank has over 750 branches and over 10 million customer accounts, offering a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): First Bank
Award Value: Fully Funded
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 31 October 2022
Eligibility Requirements for the First Bank Graduate Training Program
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with a STEM degree(s)
- The minimum academic qualification is a Second Class Upper degree from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by the government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Also Apply: Fully Funded 2022 Uber Data Science Apprenticeship Program – California
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the underlisted competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the Apply Button below to begin the application