SENCE Agric Internship Program for Young Nigerians
SENCE Agric Internship: Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the 2023 SENCE Agric Internship Program for Young Nigerians. This is a fully funded opportunity for a trip to Germany for successfully selected candidates.
Apply via the Apply Button at the bottom of this post. Ensure you read all information carefully.
Overview of the SENCE Internship Program for Nigerians
SENCE Agric Internship Program is for Agriculture graduates with a degree in Animal Science, livestock production, or any livestock-related courses who want to work in Germany as trainees.
SENCE Agric, a sister company to SENCE Limited, has partnered with Bixter.dk ApS, an international organization specializing in providing valuable agricultural traineeship programs.
The SENCE Agric is ready to help your company grow. Since its inception in 2013, SENCE Agric has assisted countless clients in achieving their specific business objectives.
Using our tried-and-true end-to-end methods, we will provide you and your organization with a winning strategy. You can rely on our team to provide you with the best insights into your future in agriculture. Join us right now.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): SENCE Agric & Bixter.DK ApS
Host Country: Germany
Benefits: Fully Funded Travel | Training | Cash Allowance
Academic Requirements: Graduates
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
Full Benefits and Rewards
This German traineeship opportunity comes with several benefits which include:
- An avenue to gain exposure and experience new culture
- A paid traineeship
- An opportunity to learn more about modern agricultural techniques in the livestock industry from established farms.
To be eligible for this program, interested candidates must:
1. Be a recent University graduate who holds a degree in courses related to livestock Agriculture such as Animal Science, Zootech or related courses with no more than 4 years since graduation
2. Be between the ages of 22 – 35 years at the time of application.
3. Successful candidates should be university graduates with no more than 4 years post-graduation.
4. Must be ready to work in Germany for a period of 12 months on a livestock farm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the Apply Button below, follow the instructions on the application page and apply.