Guinness Nigeria Internship Program for Nigerian Students
Guinness Internship: Applications for the Guinness Nigeria Internship Program for Nigerian University Students are currently being accepted by suitably qualified undergraduate students. This internship/SIWES program is open to Nigerian students all over the country.
The Guinness Nigeria Internship Program gives undergraduates and recent graduates real-world work experience as well as the opportunity to explore their interests and develop professional skills.
Brief Program Details
Internship Duration: 6 Months – 1 Year
Academic Level: 300L/400L
Benefits: Training | Stipends
Eligible Country: All Nationalities
Application Deadline: Open
About the Guinness Internship Program
Guinness Nigeria offers six-month paid part-time internships to students pursuing an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or Supply Chain. Internships are available in a variety of business areas, including Asset Care, Sustainability, Engineering, Product Engineering, Transport and Logistics, Planning, and Operations.
The company also develops relationships with identified institutions across Nigeria, making us an employer of choice and top of mind for schools and students.
To be eligible for Guinness Nigeria Internship Program for Nigerian Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian student
- Interns must be 3rd/4th year or final year students – (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A successful intern has the desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attentive to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, and can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and with high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
Also Apply: MasterCard Foundation Empowerment Program for Nigerian Youths 2022
Prospective applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Letter from the institution indicating you are a student there and/or require an internship as part of the requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details (Bank name, Account Number, Branch Code)
- Copy of National Identity Card
- KRA PIN
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants for the Guinness Nigeria Internship Program for Nigerian Students should apply online.
For Sales, Internship click here
For Supply Internship click here
Visit the Guinness Nigeria Official Website for More Information