IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) for Nigerians
IHS Recruitment: The application is open for the 2022 IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) For Nigerians.
The IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program is looking for the best early engineering talent to join our team (TSAP).
About the IHS Towers TSAP for Nigerians
IHS Towers is one of the largest independent owners, operators, and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world.
With a focus on emerging markets across Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East & North Africa, and Latin America, IHS Towers provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment, and managed services.
Here in Nigeria, we are currently on the search for the highest caliber of early Engineering talent to join our Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP)
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): HIS Towers
Job Type: Graduate Training
Award Value: Monthly Salary | Training
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
Duration and Reward
- Monthly Salary
- Other compensations
Below are the requirements. To apply;
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second- Class Lower Bachelor’s degree or an Upper Credit in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), and Telecommunications Engineering.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Not more than 3 years of work experience (including NYSC)
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical reasoning, and logical thinking skills.
- We believe that you are the future of our Engineering leadership, so you will also have to demonstrate the potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with our core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity
NOTE: At IHS Towers, we are building and sustaining the infrastructure that’s powering digital connectivity across emerging markets. If you would like to join us on this exciting and transformative journey as a talented early-career engineer, please apply.
How to Apply
To apply, kindly follow the steps below:
Step1: Click on the Apply Button below
Step2: On the HIS Tower page, scroll down and click on the apply
Step3: You will be taken to the job application page, create an account
Step4: Log in
Step5: Enter your details, upload your resume, and enter your institutions attended