2023 INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Online Application Portal
INEC Adhoc Recruitment: Interested and legitimate Nigerians are invited to apply for the 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment. This article contains the 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Online Application.
Kindly pay attention to all instructions below as well as the positions with required qualifications.
Apply via the Apply button at the bottom of this content.
As a tradition of the INEC, members of the public who are citizens of Nigerians are always employed to serve as Adhoc staff in various voting centers. This employment is not a permanent job position, it is only for the period of election. After that, you are paid off.
The Independent National Electoral Commission, established in 1998, is the electoral body in Nigeria that oversees elections.
INEC’s mission is to serve as an independent and effective EMB committed to conducting free, fair, and credible elections in order to ensure Nigeria’s long-term democracy. INEC’s vision is to be one of the world’s best Election Management Bodies (EMB) that meets the aspirations of the Nigerian people.
Brief Job Description
Job Position: INEC Adhoc Staff
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Benefit: Salary and other allowance from politicians or INEC
Application Deadline: 14 December 2022
INEC Adhoc Staff Application Guide
This is a comprehensive application guide that outlines the requirements for Adhoc Staff recruitment. It is recommended that you relax and read this guide to avoid making mistakes that could lead to your disqualification.
Those who were shortlisted will then go through physical screening/document verification.
What should I have before registering?
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2022.
- A copy of the highest qualification in .pdf format
- A copy of means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format
INEC Adhoc Staff Positions and Qualifications
Below are the positions for INEC Adhoc positions:
- Poll Clerk (PC)
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Collation Officer (CO)
- Returning Officer (RO)
Kindly view the image below to know which position you are qualified for.
Applicants must not be a political party member
Applicants must not have demonstrated or expressed support for any candidate or party.
Applicants must reside in the state selected.
To be considered eligible, applicants must:
- Be Nigeria Citizens
- Posses a National Identity Card/Drivers’ License/Permanent Voters’ Card
- 18 Years and above
- Have at least SSCE results.
- All students including NYSC members are eligible to apply. (NCE, ND, HND, BSc, and Diploma)
- Teachers/Lecturers are also eligible to apply
How to Apply for 2022 INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
The application process is very simple and swift. Kindly ensure you read all instructions provided and apply for the position that suits your qualification.
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
- Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Create your Password
After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
- Fill out the Application form.
Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details.
Kindly enter your names as associated with your BVN.
Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph.
You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 5MB
- Fill in the details of your referees
- Check the Attestation box
The information provided will be validated by your institutions/organization/referees
- Submit the application
- Print your acknowledgment slip.
This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
All submissions are FINAL. Kindly ensure you review your information thoroughly before you click the submit button.
NOTE: Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.
Apply via the “Apply Button” below.
NOTE: If the site doesn’t load instantly, click on advance and the click proceed to countinue.