International Bootcamp: Are you an entrepreneur? A young start-up? Here is an opportunity to partake in the 2022 Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp ( 8th Edition).
About the Global Entrepreneur Bootcamp
The Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp is an intensive program designed to develop young entrepreneurs from all over the world. GEB provides a platform for budding entrepreneurs or novices, as most entrepreneurship events focus on existing entrepreneurs rather than creating new ones.
Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp offers a fantastic learning environment for startups where participants from all walks of life can create, innovate, collaborate, and compete in a welcoming environment. The Bootcamp also serves as a venue for young entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas while receiving constructive feedback. GEB also connects entrepreneurs with world-class mentors who will guide and assist them with their business models or startups.
Brief Programme Details
Sponsor(s): Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
Categories of Candidates: Entrepreneurs
Application Deadline: 30 September 2022
Full Benefits of GEB Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
- Join 200+ participants from 40 different countries.
- Pitch Ideas in front of accelerators and incubators.
- Mentorship from World Class Mentors from reputed institutions around the world.
- Be a part of GEBx where the participants will get the opportunity to share their entrepreneurial journey.
- Get an opportunity to be a part of Global Youth Icon and Global Startup award.
- Opportunity to get the fund to scale up your startup and innovative ideas.
- Collaboration and Cultural Exchange.
- Grow your global network.
- Start your venture at an early age.
- Partnership opportunities with different startups, corporate houses, and Joint Venture companies.
- Investment opportunity from an international joint venture company.
- Also, the opportunity to have one-to-one meetings with investors, Joint Venture companies, venture capital, and Angels.
- Opportunity to expand the startups in different countries in the Franchise Model.
Apply Also: Apply Bank of America Winter Internship Program at Johannesburg 2023
Requirements for GEB Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
GEB is an entrepreneurship event that invites individuals from all over the globe. Moreover, the candidates participating in the GEB can be:
- Entrepreneurs, students, and professionals from all over the world;
- The applicant must be able to speak and write basic English;
- GEB believes that innovation, ideas, and entrepreneurs can rise from any age group and educational background. Hence, candidates do not necessarily need to have a specific educational background.
Also Apply: Federal Government Empowerment Program for Young Nigerians – T-MAX Technical & Vocational Skills Training Programme
How to Apply
Interested and suitable qualified candidates should click the apply button below to access the application page.