International Job: Brought to you today is an exceptional opportunity, a privileged to work under the umbrella of the Commonwealth. Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the 2022 Commonwealth Young Professional Programme (YPP).
Through our Young Professionals Programme, the Commonwealth Secretariat is proud to support youth empowerment (YPP). The YPP provides numerous opportunities for talented and qualified young people from across the Commonwealth to contribute to our core work by sharing technical expertise, innovative ideas, specialist knowledge, and new perspectives.
About the Commonwealth Foundation
The Commonwealth Foundation (CF) is an intergovernmental organization founded by Commonwealth Heads of Government in 1966, one year after the Commonwealth Secretariat. The Foundation is housed at Marlborough House in London, a former royal palace that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the Commonwealth’s Head, has designated for the use of these Commonwealth institutions.
The Commonwealth is a voluntary association of 56 sovereign states that are independent and equal. Its singular strength stems from the combination of its diversity and shared ancestry. The Commonwealth Secretariat in London serves as the Commonwealth’s primary intergovernmental agency and its backbone, promoting democracy, the rule of law, human rights, good governance, and social and economic development.
Brief Scholarship Description
Sponsor(s): Commonwealth Foundation
Academic Level: Graduates
Benefit: 27,070 Euros (P.A Gross)
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth Countries
Application Deadline: 8 August 2022
Eligibility Requirement of Commonwealth Foundation Young Professionals Program
Below are the requirements to be met for Commonwealth YPP:
- You must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must be aged 27 or younger at the time applications close.
- Interested candidates should possess a strong bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT/Computing. Degrees in related fields such as Mathematics or Engineering may be considered.
- You must also have at least one year of experience developing and deploying web and mobile applications.
Note: The work experience may be gained through a combination of paid employment, volunteer, placement, apprenticeship, or internship positions.
Apply Also: 2022 Wise Guys SAAS Africa Startup Accelerator Program
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to go through the Application guidelines and Terms of reference before applying for this position
Please apply by submitting a CV and cover letter. Covering letters should be structured to address the key criteria required in the person specification, giving clear examples.
If you would like to submit an application for any of the positions, please do so by clicking on the relevant link below:
- Assistant Programme Officer (Asia Region)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Caribbean Region)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Pacific Region)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Stakeholder Engagement)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Monitoring and Evaluation)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Software Development)
- Assistant Research Officer (Climate Change)
- Assistant Research Officer (Office of the Secretary-General)
- Assistant Health Officer
- Assistant Research Officer (International Trade Policy)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Governance and Peace Directorate)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Sport for Development and Peace)
- Assistant Economic Analyst
Visit the Commonwealth Official Webpage for More Information