Internship in USA: The application is open for the 2022 Paypal Data Analyst Internship Program for Students in the United States.
Paypal is looking for world-class problem solvers who are passionate about data and have a laser-like focus on execution and delivery.
Suitable candidates are hereby encouraged to apply for the Paypal internship in the USA.
About the 2022 Paypal Data Analyst Internship
PayPal is reimagining money, democratizing financial services, and providing more ways for people to safely connect to their money and each other. We are mission-driven and looking for people who want to be part of the digital payments revolution.
You will be most successful if you have a good mix of technical and business skills. You will generate insights as a Data Analyst by conducting extensive analyses of PayPal’s rich data.
Throughout the process, you will gain a thorough understanding of the payments industry, and our website functionality, strengthen your analytic, leadership, and presentation skills, and gain exposure to a wide range of functional teams within PayPal.
Brief Program Details
Type: Internship/Job Role
Academic Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
Job Location: USA
Application Deadline: Open
Full Benefits of Paypal Data Analyst Internship Program
PayPal is dedicated to fostering a more equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do it without our most valuable asset—you.
As a result, we provide benefits to help you thrive at every stage of life. We advocate for your financial, physical, and mental health by providing valuable benefits and resources to assist you in caring for the entire you.
We offer excellent benefits such as a flexible work environment, employee stock options, health and life insurance, and much more.
- Understand how to make data visually appealing and simple to both navigate and comprehend. for end-users
- Aggregate data from various sources to? construct streamlined data pipelines and integrate data from multiple PayPal systems
- Identify key metrics and build exec-facing dashboards to track the progress of the business and its highest priority initiatives
- Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data-driven decision-making
- Work closely across the matrix with teams like Finance, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and senior executives
- Lead and participate in special projects/initiatives: innovate and implement large-scale quality improvements to processes and/or systems by conducting data analysis and making recommendations, troubleshooting technical issues, and refining processes around customer support
Requirements for Paypal Data Analyst Internship Program Qualification
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Demonstrated experience, familiarity, and ease with handling large data sets and crunching numbers
- Information Retrieval (search/recommendation/classification) experience or Human Judgment/User Interface experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simpler terms, and effectively influence both peers and senior leadership
Internship Program Information and Requirements:
- This is a Summer 2023 Internship program. Spring and Fall 2023 internships are not available.
- Must currently be pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Must be returning to school in the Fall of 2023.
- Must reside in the U.S. during the Summer internship program.
- Must be able to obtain authorization to work in the U.S. for the summer.
Paypal Internship Assessment and Process
- Note – This job posting is a general advertisement for all PayPal Summer Software Engineer Internships.
- Applicants will be asked to complete a skills assessment via HackerRank
- Following the assessment, applicants will hear back from a University Recruiter with the next steps.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the Apply Button below to apply.
Click the Apply Button
You will be taken to the application portal
Click on create account
After creating an account, sign in and begin your application.