Job Recruitment: Here is another opportunity from the FBN. Suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited to the 2022 FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Programme.
FBNInsurance seek exceptional talents with the following qualities:
- Leadership & Commitment to Service
- Passion & Drive
- Adaptability & Team-spirit
FBN General Insurance
FBN General Insurance Limited is a Limited Liability Company registered in Nigeria to conduct general insurance business. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of FBN Insurance Limited and offers insurance to both individuals and businesses.
The Company’s products provide customers with the peace of mind that comes from managing the risks of everyday life. Customers can protect what is important to them by working with us. One of our primary goals is to assist people, businesses, and communities in getting back on their feet when the unexpected occurs.
Brief Program Details
Academic Level: Graduates
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 1 August 2022
Requirements for FBNInsurance Graduate Trainee Programme Qualification
- B.Sc in Insurance, Finance, Actuarial Science, Economics, and other related courses are encouraged to apply. A second degree and any related professional qualifications would be of added advantage.
- 27 years of age and below
- Certificate of Completion from NYSC
- MSc / MBA in Insurance, Finance, and related courses are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Kindly Click on the “Apply Button” below to apply. Do well to go through the screening modality below.
Shortlisted candidates will go through the following stages:
First level screening:
- At this level, all candidates’ self-awareness, communication skills and confidence level will be assessed through various channels.
- Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
Computer-Based Test (CBT):
- The CBT is designed to test the verbal, quantitative, spatial reasoning and cognitive ability of pre-selected candidates.
- General knowledge of global trends, developments and insights within the financial services sector in relation to economic development will be tested.
- Successful candidates from the CBT will be invited to the Assessment Centre of the recruitment process.
- At this level, candidates are expected to demonstrate key competencies required for a successful career in the industry.
- Applicants who make it through the Assessment Centre will be enrolled in our intensive Graduate Training School program where they will be exposed to the practical, social and technical aspects of working in the industry.
Visit the FBNInsurance Official Website For More Information