KAUST Scholarship: The Application is open for the 2022 Fully Funded Scholarship to Study at KAUST, Saudi Arabia. Do you have an interest to travel to and study in Saudi Arabia? Here is an opportunity to achieve this goal through the Saudi Arabia Scholarship sponsored by KAUST.
Suitable interested and qualified students are invited to apply for the 2022/2023 KAUST Scholarship. Kindly read full details and instructions of the scholarship provided in this content.
NOTE: Students around are automatically granted KAUST Scholarship upon admission.
What to Know About KAUST
KAUST is the acronym for King Abdullah University of Science and Technology. The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is a private research university in the Saudi city of Thuwal. The university, which was founded in 2009, offers research and graduate training programs in English as the official language of instruction. KAUST is Saudi Arabia’s first mixed-gender university campus.
KAUST provides a unique environment for researchers to conduct high-impact research. The institution also strives to build a strong culture of entrepreneurship and to create new knowledge-based businesses in the Saudi Arabia Kingdom.
Brief Scholarship Details
Host Country: Saudi Arabia
Academic Level: Masters, Ph.D., Research
Award Value: Fully Funded
Eligible Country: All Countries
Application Deadline: Open
Full Benefits of the KAUST Scholarship
Below are the full scholarship benefits:
- Full Free Tuition Support
- Monthly Living Allowance (From $20,000 to $30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and degree progress)
- On-Campus Housing
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Relocation Support
Eligibility Requirement for KAUST Scholarship
Below are the eligibility requirements for 2022/2023 KAUST Scholarship:
- Candidates from all over the world with any Nationality are eligible.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Aspirants with a Master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing, and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Complete and Full Application Forms should be submitted.
- There is No Application Fee.
Below are documents required by KAUST:
- Official University Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letters of Recommendation
- English Proficiency Tests (Except for if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand).
Selection Modality/ Admission Process
The KAUST Scholarship has four stages in the selection process. Below are the stages for the scholarship/admission process.
Stage 1: Admission Review
Your application must be complete for it to be reviewed by the admissions office. If your file is missing documents, you will be asked to submit them before they can be reviewed.
Stage 2: Faculty Review Committee
If your application passes the Admission review, it will be evaluated by the faculty review committee of each program.
Stage 3: Academic Review
If selected, you will be invited for an academic interview with KAUST Faculty.
Stage 4: KAUST Interview
This is a personal interview, either via skype video chat, and/or in person. If you passed this interview stage you are automatically qualified and selected for the KAUST scholarship.
How to Apply
Application for the KAUST scholarship is very easy and less tedious.
Firstly, click on the “Apply Here” Button below. Fill in the application form. Create a simple password that is easy to remember and then submit.
After that, click on login and begin the application process.
Applications are open for the spring & fall of 2023 with no application deadline. This means the university is accepting applications till it fills all available places.