KPMG Graduate Trainee Job for Nigerians
KPMG Job Opening: The application is open for the 2023 KPMG Job through the 2023 KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme for Nigerian Graduates. Interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
KPMG Nigeria’s graduate trainee program seeks recent university graduates to join us in our journey into the future.
At KPMG, we help people advance their careers, gain insight, and do meaningful work, all while being supported by a diverse and caring community. In this program, you will gain knowledge that will last a lifetime and be recognized for your difference.
Every day, in small and large ways, you will make a significant and positive difference for our clients, people, and the communities we serve. Contribute to the creation of opportunity in an increasingly complex world.
Brief Program Details
Type: Job | Internship
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Benefits: Training | Salary
Application Deadline: 1 May 2023
You’re a strong candidate if you have/are:
- a minimum grade of Second-Class Upper Division from a recognized university
- a minimum of 5 O’ Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- below 28 years old at the time of application
- completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
- excellent research and writing skills
- strong communication and presentation skills
- strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) applications
- not written the KPMG aptitude test within the last 12 months
Benefits and Expectations
Aside from our incredible world-class learning and mentoring opportunities from multi-disciplinary experienced professionals, we inspire confidence through our deep expertise, fostering trusting relationships. And we empower change through the quality of our work, combining deep-rooted local knowledge with global connectivity to assist clients in making bold, impactful decisions.
Apply Also: 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Internship for Nigerian Students
As you apply, we encourage you to think about which business area best matches your qualifications, interests, and passion and how you can feed your curiosity, collaborate with the best on emerging practices and technologies, and gain a competitive advantage for life.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the Apply Button below to apply.
Log in to start or Sign Up if you’re a new applicant.