MasterCard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youths Program for Nigerians
Mastercard Empowerment: The application is open for the 2022 MasterCard Foundation Empowerment Program for Nigerian Youths; this is the MasterCard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youths Program for Nigerians.
Nigerian youths are strongly encouraged to apply. Kindly read the full information before applying for the programme below.
About the MasterCard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youths Program
This program is being brought to Nigeria by the Young Africa Works-Mastercard Foundation in collaboration with the Pan-Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre.
The Transforming Nigerian Youths program seeks to establish a network of young people and women who are active in the Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
Brief Program Details
Benefits: Job | Training | Mentorship | Funding
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
EDC is teaming up with the Foundation to build the capacity of 40,000 MSMEs with a special focus on agriculture and creative sectors especially women-led businesses in Nigeria. The training will be delivered via EDC’s online learning platform and IVR( Interactive Voice Response) to enable all learners to take part in the lessons on the go wherever they are.
The program’s core objectives are:
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria through EDC Beam.
- Personalized Plan for your Business Growth
- Opportunity for rewards such as Free Website Design, Google My Business profile
- Free Access to Market and one on One Advisory Services
- Free Data to browse for the training with a chance to participate in sector-specific Competitions
- Access to Information on Funding Opportunities
To be considered for the Program, you must:
- Be a Nigerian
- Be between 18 and 35 years
- Candidates must be residents of any of the 36 states in Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the Apply Button below to apply.