The University of Birmingham in line with its goal to provide education support for exceptional students, the University of Birmingham established the Mathematics International Excellence Scholarships. This is a scholarship in the UK for well intellectual students all around the world.
Suitably and qualified candidates are hereby invited to the application for the 2022 Mathematics International Excellence scholarships at the University of Birmingham in the UK. Full details of this UK scholarship at the University of Birmingham are provided in this content.
About the University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham founded in the year 1898 is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. The institution has outstanding excellence in the field of research. The institution has a well-equipped laboratory and facilities.
In the past years, it has produced graduates with dynamic excellence who have become experts in their field of study.
The institution established its Mathematics International Excellence Scholarship scheme for international undergraduate mathematics students, to enable these students to be recognized and rewarded for their excellent academic achievements before arriving as a student at the University of Birmingham.
Brief Scholarship Details
- Sponsor(s): University of Birmingham
- Academic Type: Undergraduate
- Award Value: £2000
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Application Mode: Online
- Eligible Country: International
- Application Deadline: Open throughout the year.
Who is Eligible to apply?
- All International students all around the world are eligible to apply
- Interested candidates must have a high level of English proficiency
- Applicants must be accepted to one of the courses for year 1 entry in 2022 after placing it as a firm choice in UCAS
- You must be classified as overseas for fees on your acceptance to the university.
The courses that will be considered for this Mathematics International Scholarships in the UK are:
- Mathematics such as BSc (Hons) Mathematics G100
- MSci (Hons) Mathematics G103
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics with a Year in Industry G102
- BSc Mathematics with an International Year G104
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics with a Year Abroad in Continental Europe G141
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics with Business Management G1N2
- MSci (Hons) Mathematics with Business Management G1NF
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science GG14
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science with Industrial Year GGD4
- MSci (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science GI11
- MSci (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science with Industrial Year GG41
Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools they attended and a copy of their passport.
To be considered for admission, applicants must have obtained the following results or their equivalent in their qualification system:
- A-Levels A*A*A*
- IB: 7, 7, 7 from Higher Levels
- HKDSE: 5*, 5*, 5*
- Indian Standard XII ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra 90% overall
- Indian Standard XII West Bengal: 85% overall
- Indian Standard XII Other State board: 95% overall
- Malaysian STPM: Grades equivalent to A level grades above
How to Apply.
Kindly go to the University of Birmingham portal and follow the instructions. If you need more guidance contact the institution via the provided email address for mathematics admission.
Contact Mail for Mathematics Undergraduate Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of Luck!