Microsoft Job: Here is a job opportunity for the role of Cloud Solution Architect – Data & AI at Microsoft Nigeria.
Microsoft Corporation is a multinational technology company based in Redmond, Washington. It creates, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, PCs, and related services. The Microsoft Windows operating system, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers are among its most well-known software products.
Brief Job Details
Company: Microsoft Nigeria
Job Title: Cloud Solution Architect – Data & AI
Job ID: 1389290
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Profession: Customer Success
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Site: Microsoft on-site only
Microsoft Job Description
- We are looking for an experienced technical leader to drive the Azure Data and AI technical strategy for the Customer Success organization. As the technical leader, you will be responsible for developing and executing the technical strategy in one or more of the areas such as SQL Data Modernization, Cloud Scale Analytics, Data Governance, and AI.
- In this job you will closely interact with customers, Product groups, and field roles such as Cloud Solution Architects, and Customer Success Account Managers. This is a highly dynamic and high pace position requiring technical depth and a good understanding of the cloud business.
- CSA Manager will lead a team of deeply technical Cloud Solution Architects (CSA), focused on Azure Data and AI, to drive the growth of Azure Services for a set of Enterprise accounts across different industries.
- People Leader: Build and grow healthy teams (i.e., Cloud Solution Architects & Cloud Engineers) through talent management, diversity and inclusion, coaching, and career development. Respected technology leader with the ability to attract, retain, and develop the most technical resources in the field (i.e., CSAs, and CEs). Inspire and foster a culture of customer-centricity and consumption, adoption, and use through collaboration with peers and extended teams
- Empower your team to accelerate Data Estate Modernization, win with Analytics, and innovate with AI including guidance on architectural design, technical recommendations, blocker escalations, and technical resource orchestration
- Engage with the area’s most strategic customers as an executive sponsor to accelerate the digital transformation journey and create a data-driven and intelligent-driven organization
- Be the cloud-consumption leader in the field for your Area, owning the business and results of Data Estate Modernization, winning with Analytics, and innovating with AI. Be a vocal leader and customer champion in your Area with both local and corporate leadership to elevate cloud adoption issues and accelerate resolution
- Lead your team to utilize a “Well-Architected” framework, such as high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability
- Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to land and drive Data & Analytics/AI CSA role clarity, account coverage, project assignment, and effective cross-team collaboration
- Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management and high-quality reporting and insights
- Inspire your team to win developer affinity to the Azure platform through tech intensity
- Exceed customer support obligations as needed
Apply Also: Microsoft Job: Sales Manager (FSI) – Microsoft Nigeria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent experience (highly preferred).
- Certifications in one or more of the following technologies: Azure Data, Analytics, AI, and Machine Learning (recommended).
- Professional: 7+ years working with large Enterprise customers and field communities in consulting or similar roles, leading deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and support of highly distributed applications OR: 7+ years of experience in building products and services as part of Engineering teams in engineering positions (required)
- Management: 3+ years of experience in people management (required) with preferably managing geographically disperse teams across time zones, as well as gained in other leading software and/or services companies/competitor environment
- Change:7+ years of experience driving change management or technical adoption (required)
- Deep domain expertise in one of the Data & AI -specific areas, such as SQL Server, deployments and migrations to the cloud, Open-source database deployments and migrations, Cloud Scale Analytics, Data Governance, Azure AI, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Cognitive Search, Azure Cognitive Services and Azure Bot Services
- Working knowledge of Azure and/or competitive cloud technologies
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
- Demonstrated Technical leadership through prior technical coaching/leadership roles
- Prior work experience in other software and/or services companies (desired)
Leadership, Collaboration, Communication:
- Ability to run complex program management at a global scale, including cross-project planning and resource orchestration, as well as the ability to consistently identify and drive program enhancements.
- Proven ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers. Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to execute cross-org and drive for results in ambiguous environments, independence in decision making, and the ability to problem-solve.
- Thought leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to quickly adapt to rapidly evolving business situations.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and with different levels of an organization.
Microsoft is an affirmative action employer.
Age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances will all be considered for employment.
How to Apply for the Microsoft Job
Eligible and interested candidates should click on the apply button below to apply