Microsoft Job: Here is a job opportunity for the role of Technology Specialists – Compliance at Microsoft Nigeria.
Microsoft Corporation is a multinational technology company based in Redmond, Washington. It creates, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, PCs, and related services. The Microsoft Windows operating system, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers are among its most well-known software products.
Brief Job Details
Company: Microsoft Nigeria
Job Title: Technology Specialists – Compliance
Job ID: 1379489
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Profession: Technology Sales
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Site: Up to 50% work from home
Job Description of the Microsoft Job
- Security has never been more top of mind for governments and businesses, and Microsoft Security Solution is committed to keeping nations and citizens secure in an increasingly complex cyber landscape.
- As the largest security company in the world, we are ideally placed to think outside the box to help our customers make the world a safer place.
- Following a year of incredible success, we are excited to be expanding our team with ambitious, diversified, and driven new talent, eager to make a difference in the fight against cybercrime. We are keen to hear your thoughts on how we can further achieve our purpose. Join our team and discover unique opportunities to grow, develop and learn.
- As a Compliance Technical Specialist (TS), you will work within a virtual team of sales, technical, partner, and consulting resources to educate and demonstrate the value of our Microsoft Purview, Risk Management, and Privacy solutions portfolio to our customers, empowering them to protect, govern, and safeguard their sensitive data while also managing regulatory compliance requirements and maintaining customer & employee privacy. This role will design technical architecture and conduct proof across the Microsoft Purview portfolio including Information Protection, Data Loss Prevention, Information Governance, Insider Risk Management, Advanced eDiscovery, Communications Compliance, Priva solutions.
- Being part of this team will allow you to strengthen both your consultative selling skills as well as your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud-based information protection and compliance solutions, architectures, programs, and technologies.
Responsibilities of the Microsoft Job
- Scale Customer Engagements: Engages with and reaches out to customers proactively and independently, builds credibility with customers as a trusted advisor for Information Protection and Compliance solutions, remediates blockers, searches for and uses customer references, and leads and ensures technical wins for Microsoft Purview and adjacent technologies; proactively engages product teams to remediate blockers by conveying impact.
- Scale Through Partners: Engages in partner sell-with scenarios by acting as a liaison between the partner and team; supports partner technical capacity by identifying skill and resource gaps and providing feedback to internal teams.
- Build Strategy: Captures core competitive knowledge and delivers back to product and engineering teams to enhance team capabilities and develop competitive strategies for assigned customers; provides strategic, technical, and partner input based on Microsoft capability at the account level to contribute to strategy development, leveraging partner, competitor, or open-source knowledge; works with account teams to shape strategic win plan and tailor Microsoft messaging to the audience using knowledge of customer feedback, specific Microsoft solutions, and their context in a competitive landscape.
- Solution Design & Proof: Demonstrates and oversees demonstrations of products, presents and applies architecture patterns to partners and customers, proves capabilities and integration into customer environment, and drives cross-workload support for Microsoft solutions for Compliance. Coaches team in addressing customer digital transformation and leveraging insights to align new or changing technology to customer Compliance needs. Experience to run custom demos, and hands-on experience configuring and managing compliance solutions.
- Education: Builds own readiness plan, grows Compliance domain knowledge, and practices expertise. Acts as a mentor in the Compliance solution area, increasing internal virtual teams’ understanding of Compliance solutions and new opportunities; monitors and responds to internal tech community posts and acts as a mentor within the technology area.
Apply Also: Technical Sales Specialist – Cloud Endpoint at Microsoft Nigeria
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field AND 3+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field AND 4+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience OR 6+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience OR equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of technical pre-sales, technical consulting, or related experience OR equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience with cloud and hybrid, or on-premises infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, industry standards, and/or technology management
- Microsoft Technology & Industry Equivalent Certification:
- CISA, CISM, CIPP, CIPM, CIPT, CRISC, CCEP or GRCP
- Microsoft SC-400 Certification
- Deep expertise in the areas of information protection, data risk mitigation, and privacy management.
The mission of Microsoft is to enable every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees, we work together with a growth mindset to empower others and collaborate to achieve our common goals. Every day, we build on our core values of respect, integrity, and accountability to foster an inclusive culture in which everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
How to Apply for the Microsoft Job
Eligible and interested candidates should click on the apply button below to apply