Nigerian Air Force Short Service Recruitment
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Application: The application for the 2022 Nigerian Air Force Short Service recruitment has begun for the DSSC enlistment.
Interested members of the public are to read the instructions and requirements for the 2022 Nigerian Air Force DSSC enlistment exercise
All candidates should note that application into the Nigerian Air Force Short Service Commission is FREE and selection is based on merit.
Employee: Nigerian Air Force
Type: Direct Short Service Commission
Job Benefits: Salary | Allowances | Gratuity
Enlistment Rank: Flying Officer
Application Deadline: 30 January 2023
Nationality: Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth, and possess a national identity card/NIN or BVN.
Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 14 October 2023 (25 – 40 years for Medical Consultants). Please note the following:
Candidates born before 13 October 1993 are not eligible, while candidates born before 13 October 1983 are not eligible for medical consultants.
The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 13 October 1993) are not to apply.
Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
Height: Minimum height is 1.66 meters for males and 1.63 meters for females.
Medical Fitness: Applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and degree courses of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
Disciplines for Each Qualification
Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required here.
Click here to see the complete disciplines for every qualification and field of study.
Required Documents and Credentials
Successful applicants are required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise. The credentials include the following:
- Eight recent passport-size photographs are to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of Educational/Professional Certificates.
- Original and Photocopy of Indigeneship Certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Original and Photocopy of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the NAF application website here or Click the Apply Button below to commence registration.